medicinal aluminium strips
Aluminum strip is the strip of aluminium ingot obtained by pressing and rolling. It can be divided into different grades, specifications and states according to its use. Medicinal aluminium strip is one of them. Today we will learn about the types and excellent properties of medicinal aluminium strip.
Common types of medicinal aluminium strips
1060 aluminium strip requires high corrosion resistance and formability, but it does not require high strength. Chemical equipment is its typical use.
1100 aluminium strip for processing needs good formability and high corrosion resistance, but does not require high strength parts and components, such as chemical products, food industrial devices and storage containers, sheet processing parts, deep drawing or spinning concave utensils, welding parts, heat exchangers, printed boards, nameplates, reflective appliances.
3004 aluminum sheet metal, thick plate, stretching pipe. As long as aluminum extruded pipe is used in all-aluminium can body, it requires higher parts than 3003 alloy, chemical products production and storage devices, thin plate processing parts, building baffles, cable pipes, sewers, various lamps and lanterns parts.
3003 aluminum plate. Strip. Foil. Thick plate, stretch pipe. Extrusion pipe. Type. Stick. Wire rod. Cold-processed bars, cold-processed wires, rivet wires, forgings, foils and heat sinks are mainly used for processing parts that require good formability, high corrosion resistance, or good solderability, or workpieces that require higher strength than 1000 series aluminum alloys, such as tanks for transporting liquids, pressure tanks. Storage device, heat exchanger, chemical equipment, aircraft fuel tank, oil duct, reflector, kitchen equipment, washing machine cylinder block, rivets, welding wire.
5052 aluminium strip alloy has good formability, corrosion resistance, candleability, fatigue strength and medium static strength. It can be used to manufacture aircraft fuel tank, fuel pipe, and sheet metal parts of traffic vehicles and ships.
Excellent properties of medicinal aluminium strip
1. The density of pure aluminium is 2 700 kg/m3, which is about 1/3 of iron (the density of iron is 7 800 kg/m3).
2. The weight and strength of pure aluminium are not high. Although the strength of pure aluminium is not high, it can be doubled by cold working. Moreover, the strength of pure aluminium can be comparable to that of high-quality alloy steel by adding alloying elements and further strengthening by heat treatment.
3. Easy to process. Aluminum can be cast by any casting method. Aluminum has good plasticity and can be rolled into sheets and foils, drawn into pipes and wires, extruded into various profiles, and processed with various machine tools.
4. Corrosion resistance, the surface of aluminium and its alloys is easy to form a dense and solid oxide protective film. This protective film makes aluminium very resistant to atmospheric corrosion and water corrosion. Only under the intense action of halogen ions and alkali ions can it be destroyed. The corrosion resistance of aluminium alloy can be improved by adopting protective measures.
5. The conductivity and thermal conductivity of aluminium are better than that of silver, copper and gold. If calculated by mass conductivity, its conductivity is twice that of copper.
6. Flat aluminum strip has strong reflectivity. The reflectivity of polished surface of aluminium to white light is over 80%. Aluminum has good reflectivity to infrared, ultraviolet, electromagnetic and thermal radiation.
7. Non-magnetic, no spark generated by impact, sound absorption and nuclear radiation resistance.
8. The melting point of pure aluminium is 660 C and the thermal expansion coefficient is 68.1 *10-6m3/(m3.K).
Previous： aluminum strip
Next： aluminium strip for flip